A complete What’s On guide for Condado de Alhama so you can plan your days and nights out!
Find out what events, shows , entertainment and activities are taking place around the resort and in the local area in our What’s On guide.
Coming up soon on Condado de Alhama..
Get in touch if you want anything listed here!
These events take place every week on Condado..
- Ladies Coffee Morning. Every Monday at 11.30am. Various locations.
- BOKWA class. Every Monday from October 3rd at Bokao’s. Call Lorraine to book on 0034 676 545 436.
- Jelly Beanz Parent & Toddler Group at The Clover Bar. Every Monday from 10am to 12noon.
- ZUMBA in The Condado Club function room every Tuesday at 6.30pm and Thursday at 10.30am.
- Indoor Market at The Condado Club. Every Sunday Lunchtime from 1pm to 6pm.
- Kids Entertainment at The Condado Club. Every Monday at 8pm through summer.
- Cocktail Making with an experienced mixologist at The Condado Club. Every Monday through summer. Starts at 5pm until 7pm.
Things going on in the local area..
- Alley Palley indoor market. Every Friday, Camposol B. Starts 9.30am until 2.30pm.
Lots of stalls, ladies fashion, bags, bling, scarves, cards, underwear and much more!
- Adult Football. Every Wednesday, El Pareton Sports Centre. Meet at 6.15pm prompt. Kick off 6.30pm
Everybody Welcome (age 18 to 60+). Tel 630455336 for info
Help expand this guide..
If you know of any entertainment, events, shows or activities taking place on or around Condado de Alhama then please let us know so we can include it in our next What’s On guide.
Please follow and like us: