Good news! We have been busy working on a mobile app for Condado de Alhama.
Nothing like it exists at the moment, there are several websites and Facebook groups which provide lots of useful information to owners and visitors to the resort but not anything app based.
The aim of this app is to have all the information you will need when staying at Condado de Alhama in your hand without having to search around. We hope this will be a great resource for owners to have themselves or to distribute to their guests.
By having the mobile app for Condado de Alhama on your device you can expect to have instant access to information about the resort and getting there, information for golfers looking to play the Alhama Signature course, contact information for the resort management, easy to dial contact numbers for businesses, complete community rules and guidelines, map directions to days out and activities. Plus details of what to do in an emergency while staying at Condado de Alhama.
At the moment the app is still in a Beta stage, that means a working version is available but we continue work on it. Over the next few weeks or months we will continue to develop the app but for now we are happy to let people use it and provide feedback.
Download Mobile App for Condado de Alhama
If you would like to obtain the mobile app for Condado de Alhama then follow these instructions;
- Open the browser on your phone or iPad (Safari for iOS, Google Chrome for Android).
- Type condadodealhama.beezer.com into the address bar. Press enter.
- Your device will prompt you to Install Condado de Alhama App. Click on the Add to Home Screen button.
- Next you will be prompted to Tap the Share icon below to open the dialogue then select + Add to home Screen.
- At the next Add to Home screen click on Add to complete the process.
- The app icon will now be on your device home screen. Click on it to launch the app.
We hope you enjoy using the app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use the Contact Developer page within the app.