Here is a complete set of step by step instructions to assist drivers coming from San Javier Airport to Condado de Alhama including photo’s, maps and links to live mapping.
This drive takes approximately 51 Minutes and covers 69.9 Kms.
If you have a Satellite Navigation system enter co-ordinates 37.74593 – 1.370587, or try searching the Points of Interest database for Golf Resorts > Alhama Signature Course.
Directions from San Javier Airport to Condado de Alhama
1. Leave the airport and at the first roundabout follow signs for AP7 Cartagena.
2. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted AP-7 Los Alcazarez/Cartegena
3. Drive under the motorway and at the next roundabout drive all the way around and take the exit signposted AP-7 Los Alcazarez/Cartagena
4. Join AP-7 motorway at slip road sign and travel on AP-7 for a short distance to exit number 790
5. Leave AP-7 at Exit 790 signposted for Torre Pacheco (RM-F30).
6. Keep driving on the RM-F30 and follow signs for Torre Pacheco – you will pass a Shell garage and the old Polaris World Garden Centre on your left.
7. Shortly after the Polaris World Garden Centre, you will come to a roundabout – go straight on to the RM-F30 Torre Pacheco.
8. You will immediately see the Mar Menor Golf Resort on the right and the Hotel Spa Torre Pacheco on the left (a big red/pink hotel with white dots on.
9. At the next roundabout, take the A30 turning, sign-posted for Murcia/Cartagena.
10. Continue on the A30 and at next roundabout take the second right turn. Note – the first sign on approach to the roundabout says A30 Murcia/Cartagena but the sign at the turn-off just says El Jimenado – don’t panic, this is the right road!
11. Follow the main A30 road through the village of El Jimenado
12 Shortly after you leave the village, you will see a tractor garage on the left and a tall white building on the right with a red and blue stripe and a chicken on the top!
13. Shortly after the chicken factory, you will reach a major roundabout.
14. Take the second exit, signposted RM2/A7 Alhama de Murcia and Andalucia.
15. Travel on the RM2 for approximately 30 km.
16. Look out for sign for RM23 Mazarron/MU603 El Palmar at Junction 4 – take this exit.
17. Go right round the roundabout to the last exit (3rd exit) which is signposted
18. Take second exit off RM23 (exit number 5) signposted for Condado de Alhama.